Afrika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afrika

A barren land stands before you... welcome to Afrika.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death of a Lion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiara

Kiara

Death of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Death of a Lion   Death of a Lion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:22 am

Zira observed the lions scraping for a living. She turned to get her own food, but it was gone! She hardened her face and looked around-there! That lion was gorging herself. She growled and approached her. The lion looked up, her face terrified. "Zira, I'm-i'm sorry!" Zira snarled and slashed her face. The lion was screaming in pain. "D'ya think you can just take my food?!" "Zira, please, I'm sorry!" "'sorry' isn't good enough!" Zira dug her claws into the lion's throat. "You're paying the price!" The light slowly went out of her eyes. Zira snarled, "Anyone else?" The other lions quickly shook their heads and scattered. One of you take this dead weight and toss her into the river!" She stalked off as a timid lion came up and dragged the other off.
Back to top Go down

Death of a Lion
Page 1 of 1