Afrika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afrika

A barren land stands before you... welcome to Afrika.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meerkat manor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki

Mizuki

Meerkat manor! Empty
PostSubject: Meerkat manor!   Meerkat manor! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:43 am

Meerkat manor! 39663506
The 4th season has begun with exciting episodes featuring three meerkat mobs. The Whiskers, lead by Dominate Female Rocketdog, the Aztecks, led by Dominate female Maybelline, and of course, the fisty Commandos, lead by dominate female Nikita. Meerkats are in the mongoose family, and this series captures the daily lives of them, through hard worked days, or relaxed and laid back ones. They are in the Kalahari desert, the summers are intensly hot, and the winters are freezing. I made this for discussion about the show. I am sad that Flower died last season, she was such a great leader, but it is funny how Zaphod is driving the roving males away from the females, cranky dad! lol.

Zobie's favorite meerkat:
Meerkat manor! Mitch

Mitch- the eagle eyed sentinel meerkat.

Extra meerkat doohickeys:

Gotta love the pups!
Meerkat manor! 1

Mitchey Pup!
Meerkat manor! Pup
Back to top Go down
Tuhavo
Admin
Tuhavo

Meerkat manor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meerkat manor!   Meerkat manor! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:52 am

Shakespeare and Mitch have always been my favorites. :3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://afrika.forummotion.com
Mizuki

Mizuki

Meerkat manor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meerkat manor!   Meerkat manor! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:04 am

Yeah i know that for sure.

Spolier:

I was so sad when Shakespeare left, he used to be my favorite, and i used to love Motzart too.
Back to top Go down
Tuhavo
Admin
Tuhavo

Meerkat manor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meerkat manor!   Meerkat manor! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Did they ever find out what happened to poor Shakespeare? Last time I saw him, he was protecting the pups and he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
https://afrika.forummotion.com
Mizuki

Mizuki

Meerkat manor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meerkat manor!   Meerkat manor! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:28 pm

Yeah i know, it was sad, he got bit by the snake and then he was better and was last seen defending the pups in a burrow raid. The pups survived, but people dont know what happened to Shakespeare. These are some possibilities i found;

1 ) he could've been killed in the burrow raid.
2 ) he could've run away from the enemies and maybe he went too far.
3 ) he got bit by another snake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meerkat manor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meerkat manor!   Meerkat manor! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meerkat manor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afrika :: Off-Topic :: General Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: