Afrika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afrika

A barren land stands before you... welcome to Afrika.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wild Factor - My other site.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuhavo
Admin
Tuhavo

The Wild Factor - My other site. Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Factor - My other site.   The Wild Factor - My other site. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:34 pm

http://the-wild-factor.forummotion.com/

Story: It is fifty years into the future. A disease produced by dangerous chemicals in waste plants has spread over the planet, destroying all races except for domesticated dogs. Lap dogs search frantically for their owners, guard dogs bark frantically into the darkness, and labs howl sadly to the sky.

They gather together in a circle. With longing whines and barks, they conclude they are alone. They all split into clans in spite, and set off to find civilization.

Mere days have passed since the humans and almost all other animals disappeared, and the Wild Factor is already taking over. As the dogs familiarize themselves with their new world, instinct intensifies, senses strengthen, and intelligence increases. Thoughts of cuddling and pampering were replaced with thoughts of hunting and battling.

The Wild Factor.

Rating: PG, PG-13

Creator: Me
Back to top Go down
https://afrika.forummotion.com
Kiara

Kiara

The Wild Factor - My other site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Factor - My other site.   The Wild Factor - My other site. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:59 am

I would LOVE to join, but im not getting the e-mail. I tried with both my emails but it wont send it!
Back to top Go down

The Wild Factor - My other site.
Page 1 of 1